Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WOAH!!!

WOAHH!! my COPS [Concept of Physical Sience] teacher told me i got an A on my final!! and im the only one in the class has that score! *SQUEAL*

teacher: Mandy, come here *hands motion to come over*
me: *scared* whyyyyy~~~? ><
teacher: just come here! *smile suspicious*
me: ooohh okies....
teacher: guess what??
me: im bad? i failed??
teacher: no silly, you got an A on your final and you are the only one in this class got an A!!!
me: huh?? 0____0
teacher: you got an A!!!
me: WOOOOTT!! i got an A!!! *smile like mad*
teacher: yes yes, and you dont even needs your 10 bonus points that you won for jeopardy games.
me: ohhhh then let's someone else has it! ^^
teacher: no! you earned it!
me: ohhh okies then! i earned it!! WOOOOTT~!

^^ yay~~!! arent you all proud of me??
i promise Hoisan unni and other unnis that i will do good on my final exam!! ^^v


OOOHH BIG NEWS!!
my aunt who lives in Taiwan, i asked her if she knows TVXQ since i figured they used TVXQ instead of DBSK. And she said yes, i do! that got me sooo super duper hyper!! XD
i asked her to buy me all their DVD and poster and she said okies i will! ^^ she sent it to US on monday so hopefully i will get it soon!! YAYA IM SOOOO HAPPY~!!
my aunt and i look almost exactly the same. People doesnt know us always thinks that we are sister or mother and daughter!! ^^

4 comments:

KRii said...

WAHHHH A?!?!?
OMG YOU SMART WOMAN!! xD
congrats!! bah
your teachers cool. hahaha
and dude sweet
your aunts cool too! hahahahhaha
and yeah you are hyper. o_O
but i am too
because i just had like 272309 cherries
AND... it the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! *runs around in circles*
hehehehhe
and im not in an emo mood ever
ive never once wanted to KILL myself.
so yeah. *kick you*
you know? U KNOW? YUNHO?! =P
... omg. we're such losers. u know? LOL >_>

KRii said...

HAHAHA NO WAY!!
YOU KNOW U KNOW YUNHO?!?!
NO FAIR, YOU KNOW?!?!?!
GOSH!
YOU KNOW, I THINK WE'RE YOU KNOWING TOO MUCH BECAUSE OF YUNHO U KNOW.?
i think i just confused my self u know?
... okay well peace yunho. =)

--the other cool loser. you know? LOL

Bern Lam said...

WHOAAAA an A! GOOD JOB =D
I'm going to TAIWAN! does that mean there is lots of dbsk merchandise there?? OOOOOO AHAHAHA I am going to hunt em down I tell ya! HAHAHA
Well now that you know you have an awesome mark in COPS (I HAVE NEVERRR heard of that subject for highschool before everrrr)
You can rest easy and enjoy your summer =D

Cherry said...

Woaaaaaaa Dumplingg u finally updated your blog! xD