Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just like any other day....

aiyyaaaa right the moment i check my Cbox and saw Ling comment and immediately update my blog XD since i promise her not to keep it rusty!!
Ling onni: you have to remind me!! or else i even forget that i have a blog =_=

anyway, i have been staying up since schools out, except going to my mom nailshop at night to help her clean up. She been working all day, and probaly really tired so at night time i come to the shop to clean up everything for her. I vaccum the floor, take out the trash, and sometimes put all the dirty towel in te washing machine then the dryer machine, and when they done i take them out and fold them ^^. MOMMY FIGHTING~! *giggles*

aishh i think im going insane =_= i order my S mag....well i thought i did. And they sent me an email says that i didnt paid yet. WTHHH!! well then i checked my paypal account and it says i have no balance and no money history take out >< I have never use paypal before or order anything on the internet...so it really complicated to me. Also i dont get paypal......their instruction is confused the hell out of me!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT?? *yelling for help*

1 comment:

wildcard. said...

yo! ask me if you need help ok? I'd be willing to help you there.