Sunday, September 2, 2007

i met my korean ex-boyfriend today!!

yes, you read it right... i used to date a korean guy! XD
haha even xing, and wildy was soo supprise!!

xing: wut??
xing: korean ex bf??
me: yup!
xing: you and meannn KOREANNNN!!
me: yes...
xing: DAMN YOU MANDY!!
me: huh?? LOL why damn me??
xing: i want to date a korean guy!!

lol she even told me to camp at the mall so i can see him and get his number! LOL

xing: mandy
xing: camp at the mall!
me: MUAHAHAHHA! WTHH!!

LOL XINGIE! YOU STINKS!

wildy:....oh!!
wildy: you had a korean ex??!?!
wildy: i didnt know!!
wildy: omg!!!
me: yes...LOL why is everyone soo supprise??
wildy: of cos we would be!
wildy: we never knew!!
wildy: and he is koreann!!
me: XD!!

okies well i met him today at the mall while i was walking with my friends i saw a bunch of korean guys was sitting on the bench...and i was like oooh korean!! XD haha then i saw this one guy was looking at me, so i looked back at him....then i recognized it was my ex!! i was about to run away but i couldnt...

him: MANDY??
me: oh sh*t! *about to walks away*
him: mandy! gimme a hug! *hugs* wow you've changed alot!
me: *blushed*
him: dude this is my ex! ( to his friends)

ahhh i was soo embarrassed... ><
but yeah...i missed him, i havent seen him for soo long. He also changed alot, he has gotten very tall! i stand up to his chest while he was hugging me! HAHAHA

well okies next big news!
DBSK'S SHINE PV IS AWESOME!!
ahh the boys keep getting hotter and hotter! lol too hot that i need some ice to cool me down!!
the song is very addicted! ^^ they all look so hot especiall jae, and yoochun!
haha of cos JUNSU TOO!! how can i forget about my kamo?? ^0^
well if you havent watch it you should....
im sure someone already post it up on youtube or veoh.

BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also want to date a korean guy!! Especially Rain... ^_^

www.seinka.blogspot.com