Saturday, July 14, 2007

Daddy, i miss you....

LOL!! ling ling, yes my alarm -clock- update- person! im updating right now! XD
do you really need to use that big scrub or find another bigger scrub?? i think a cloth is enough neh ^^

i want to dedicate this thread to my dad whom has passed away for about 9 years now. He passed away when i was around 5 years old...really young huh? yea...it was one week before im going to 1st grade, and my dad wasnt there with me. Even tho i was really young but i can still remember how much tears has dropped out from my mom's eyes. She cried soo hard, and even passed out too. I was really scared i thought im also going to loose my mom. My uncle brought me upstair and put me to sleep, and when i woke up he wasnt there with me...no one was there beside me..i was alone in a dark room, and the door was aslo locked. You dont know how much scared i was ><, i screamed like there was no tomorrow. No one heard me...cos i was on the 2nd floor too, and downstair they was playing music for my dad....who laying on the bed with this eyes shut and never ever open them again. Luckly, one of the house maid heard me and called my uncle to open the door for me. I can still remember exactly that day, and the way my mom looked..she was soo pale...she cried soo much that i thought she wont have any more tears if she doesnt drink anything. XD yea...childish huh? yup thats how a kid mind is...or my mind! 0_0


daddy, i know you are somewhere in the sky watching over me and mom ^^. I am thankful for that. I know even if i cant see you i can still hear you and feel you. I believe is not my imagination but is you, the real you that has come to comfort me no matter which situation im in. I know you will always be there and lend me a hand. I will try to best to take care of mom, so dont worry okies daddy?? if you are im gonna buy a banana and make you eat it!! XD
haha of cos i wont give it to you! i love banana!
DADDY!! GO BUY ME SOME BANANA! ^0^

daddy ah, i wanna dedicate a song to you!! ^^ i hope you will like it cos i really like this song! you better like it too!! *glare*

I MISS YOU

No comments: